NEW! Version 4 Update
Important! You will need to update and export your databases with a new 4.x version of 10Muse Manager. Instructions below.
- Added Actors popover with the ability to search both Movies and TV-Shows.
- Added Search option also for TV-Shows.
- Added Spoken Language field with the corresponding filter.
- Added Budget field in Movies with the corresponding sorting option.
- Various user interface improvements.
How to Update
Existing users from 3.x versions will need to update their databases:
- Movies: Select all entries and in the context menu select Advanced... \ Update Actors, Reviews & Ratings.
- TV-Shows: Select all entries and in the context menu select Update. Then select all entries again and in the context menu select Scan Servers.
TV-Shows now use TMDB to gather info and episode images and fanart.tv for banners. You can still add your preffered banners and episode images from thetvdb by copying them from the website and pasting them into the corresponding fields of 10Muse Manager. Quick links for the tvdb site are on each general Show page, as well as on each episode page.